The network test is designed to check if your network can handle BookNook. Just because you got an error, does not mean that BookNook will not work on your network. Please be sure to mail your network test results to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from BookNook will reach out with next steps.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign into BookNook?
- How do I edit a student's information?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I access BookNook on the device I have (ipad, Chromebook, Android, Mac, or PC)?
- How do I add students to BookNook using the "Import Student List" tool?
- How do I add a one student at a time?
- How do I add a guide to BookNook?
- How do I give a guide student access so they can work on sessions?
- How do I remove access to students for guides when they are no longer working together?
- I'd like to remove a student and or guide. How do I do that?