We do! They are built right in the application and can be found with the simple click of the “scoring guide” button.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign into BookNook?
- How does a student sign into BookNook?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I access BookNook on the device I have (ipad, Chromebook, Android, Mac, or PC)?
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Do you have rubrics for scoring students in fluency and comprehension?
- How do I view reports for the students with whom I am working?
- What options do you have for lesson types and duration?
- Can I view lessons and books ahead of time?
- How do I access the student notes that have been entered?