Whether you are using an iPad, Chromebook, Android device, laptop, or desktop, you'll be able to access BookNook with ease! Find your device and follow the simple steps to get into BookNook.
Operating system 11.1+: Download the BookNook app from the Apple app store, which can be found at this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/booknook/id1318855845?mt=8.
- PLEASE NOTE: The BookNook app is only available for the iPad, not other iOS devices
Operating systems prior to 11.1: Using Safari, go to app.booknooklearning.com and login using your email and password.
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not add the webpage as an app icon to your iPad. Due to the way iOS is built, this will cause the books within BookNook to not work properly. When we add an iOS app, we will notify our users.
- When arriving to app.booknooklearning.com, you will be prompted to go to the Chromebook store to download the BookNook app. Please follow the directions to add the app to your Chromebook’s desktop.
- In the future, you can click on the app on your desktop to be taken to the login page.
Using an Android Device (Samsung, Nexus, etc):
- Download the app on the Google Play store by clicking here
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your device and login to BookNook by using your email and password
Laptop or Desktop (PC or Mac):
- Open either Safari or Google Chrome (Internet Explorer is not supported at this time)
- Go to http://app.booknooklearning.com and login using your email and password