While the notes you take are stored in our system, there is currently no access for our admins or guides. When this feature becomes available, our users will be updated.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign into BookNook?
- How does a student sign into BookNook?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I access BookNook on the device I have (ipad, Chromebook, Android, Mac, or PC)?
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Do you have rubrics for scoring students in fluency and comprehension?
- How do I view reports for the students with whom I am working?
- What options do you have for lesson types and duration?
- Can I view lessons and books ahead of time?
- How do I access the student notes that have been entered?